Do you have one of our Seed Paper Cards that campaign volunteers have been giving out during the campaign? How do you turn this into yummy basil, parsley & chives?
According to the directions given to us by Bloomin.com:
When to Plant
1. Plant the paper outdoors in the cooler months, fall through early spring. Fall plantings will take advantage of the winter rains to give you early spring blooms.
2. Plant anytime indoors, then transplant to a more permanent location in early spring.
How to Plant and Nourish
1. Loosen the soil.
2. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
3. Plant the wet seed paper in the prepared soil, at a depth of about 1/4 inch.
4. Water well, especially during the first four to six weeks.
5. Practice weed control.
Green Rochester is committed to creating both day-to-day and systematic change. Recycle all the other campaign literature you get, but EAT ours!
Vote Row F